2014年12月30日星期二

PiTFT,a Made-To-Measure touch screen for raspberry pi

When it comes to raspberry pi touchscreen, all of us will think of sainsmart. As a person who is start to play with Python and understand everything slowly. I have faced some problems and I need some advices.
Yasurs™ 2.4

The first problem is to have a raspberry pi touchscreen. I have looked a lot of different touch screens. However, it is difficult to get them to work. One requirement is access to the GPIO pins but the main one is easy to setup.

The second problem is I need a tutorial on how to make the touchscreen work in Python or other computer programming language. I want to put some graphic buttons on the screen that when I touch one of them the program executes an associated routine. I have searched but found nothing about it.

The third thing is about printer and this is why the need for the GPIO pin accessibility with the touchscreen. It will be better to have a small thermal printer can connect and print code easily. I know this a lot and I want to put together a tutorial on how to setup touch buttons on the screen.

All of these troubles have been solved until I found a PiTFT for raspberry pi which has a 2.8" display with 320x240 16-bit color pixels and a resistive touch overlay. The plate uses the high speed SPI interface on the Pi and can use the mini display as a console, X window port, displaying images or video etc. It can works well with the Pi Model A or B and it also fit the Model B+ perfectly.

没有评论:

发表评论