2015年1月28日星期三

By my solution, the wise man correct their own

In relation to raspberry pi touchscreen, all of us will think about sainsmart. To be a individual that is begin to play with Python and understand anything gradually. I've confronted some issues and I require some advices.
The first problem is usually to use a raspberry pi touchscreen. I have appeared plenty of different touch screens. Nonetheless, it's challenging to get them to work. Just one requirement is use of the GPIO pins although the primary just one is not difficult to setup.

The second problem is I need a tutorial on how to make the touchscreen perform in Python or other computer system programming language. I need to put some graphic buttons on the display that once i touch one of them the program executes an connected regimen. I have searched but found nothing over it.
The last point is about printer and this is why the need with the GPIO pin accessibility with the touchscreen. It's going to be much better to possess a modest thermal printer can hook up and print code conveniently. I realize this a good deal and that i want to place jointly a tutorial on how to set up touch buttons around the screen.
All these troubles are actually solved till I discovered a PiTFT for raspberry pi that has a 2.8" show with 320x240 16-bit shade pixels and a resistive contact overlay. The plate employs the high speed SPI interface within the Pi and can utilize the mini screen for a console, X window port, displaying illustrations or photos or video clip and so forth. It may works nicely together with the Pi Product A or B and in addition, it healthy the Design B properly.

没有评论:

发表评论